- I find out if I won the scholarship for airfare to Italy this Friday (fingers crossed, I spent hours writings those essays, I still haven't recovered)
- I have to turn in my deposit for housing this week as well
- My flight should be booked by the middle of April
- I also find out if I get the interview for the summer job I applied to in April (my shoe addiction may or may not have encouraged this decision)
- I still have a ton of pre-departure videos to watch
Sunday, March 25, 2012
is the perfect word to describe my physical and mental state of being as of late. Four months separate me from living in Italy and the idea of having to write papers, take exams, and prepare for finals seems so inconsequential compared to the enthrallment of Europe.